Friday, May 24, 2013

My Morning

Today I got to sleep in because that stupid bird didn't show up until 10. Which is good, because it's been driving me crazy by showing up at 5:30 every morning. I figure out when we're leaving for the beach this afternoon, it's gotten cooler the last couple of days, which means I'm willing to spend time outdoors again. Only supposed to go up to 39 today. I'm gonna freeze when I come back to Canada.

Then I check my email, and what is waiting for me? An email informing me that my flight to Hong Kong has been cancelled. Which makes me want to punch AirAsia in the face. For those of you unaware I was going to spend 3 days in Hong Kong before flying home. And of course trying to get a hold of someone to help you get a new flight/get a refund is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment