Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Joys of Being "Head of Visual Arts"

So I'm Head of Visual Arts, and before you stat thinking I'm really fancy let me just say that also I'm the only art teacher. But what this means is that by the end of month I need to complete the order for all international supplies. Now because art supplies don't really seem to be in the Philippines, it means that I have to basically order everything, half way through the year and before some courses have really even started.

Now this isn't the worst problem I've ever faced in life, its more of a kid in the candy store situation where I want everything. I'm circling a lot in the catalog  and its all needed. The problem is that I've been given a budget of around $3000, and to get a decent sized paper cutter its $900...

1 comment:

  1. Another "super" adventure! Loved the picture of the cardinal and lake hocky. Shows you had a fun time at home and things to remember in the coming months. Love you lots, Grandma

    ReplyDelete