Monday, September 16, 2013

There's been some concern expressed by some people about the rebel fighting that is happening in the Philippines. So here are somethings you need to know:

1) This is taking place in a separate island that is actually the furthest point in the Philippines from where I live and work.

2) This fighting has been going on since I first arrived here last year. The news agencies have just decided to start reporting it now, I guess they got tired of always talking about Syria.

3) Lastly under no circumstances to I have plans to go there.

Is not really a big deal here. I'm safe.

In more exciting news I found a can of cranberry sauce (its never here) so thats one thing off the list for Canadian Thanksgiving! After all it's less than a month away.

No comments:

Post a Comment