Monday, February 11, 2013

New Discovery

I'm feeling better and thanks for all your warm wishes and tips for staying healthy!


While I was sick, I split some soup on the floor, feeling lazy and gross I left it there. So a couple of days later when I was feeling better I cleaned, and what I discovered was terrifying.

I had always thought that the grout (it's the cement stuff in between tiles for those of you who didn't grow up in homes with renovation experts, I thought it was common knowledge  but a lot of the teachers I work with were lost) in my living room/dining room/kitchen was a grey brown, like the grout in my bathroom. I was wrong. It's white. Just another joy of living in teacher housing.

This picture fails to capture the extreme and awful colour difference,  I blame the bad lighting. 

So obviously I started to clean the entire house.



1 comment:

  1. Housework is a never ending job. Glad to hear you are better. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete