Thursday, February 7, 2013

Home Sick

The last couple of days I've been feeling a little blah, today I woke up and that blah turn to sick, but being hardcore like I am, I thought I would tough it out, because making sub plans are annoying. Having to run out of my first period class 3 time to go throw up, kinda proved that powering through was not an option.

So I've been sent home with power-aid, anti-nausea medication (which i haven't tried yet cause foreign pills scare me), and a thing of soup.

This flu better get done soon, because it's ruining my beach plans this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Take care Dana Doodle. Keep fluids going in. Hugs being sent through the air. Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hon Hope you r feeling better. Keep drinking fluids. Hugs being sent your way Love mom

    ReplyDelete