Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pause

So as you are all aware I have stopped adding new posts to here. This is because as I briefly mentioned there was an issue with the blog, in order to upload any more picture I would have to pay for my blog. Which economically makes sense for Blogger, but its a pain in the ass for me.

So here are some picture of what has happened in the past 2 months that you've missed.

Floating Village in Cambodia. Its very common for kids there to keep pet snakes.

Homes, stores, temples and schools are built on top of rafts making small villages in the lakes and rivers.


Traditional Cambodian dancing. Think of it like the style of Indian dance with the speed of Thai Chi.
Banana's that grow in my backyard. 

Beach weekend!



Beach camping.




The only way to get to the beach was by these Banca Boats.



A week later I was in Canada freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment