Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sometimes You Suck At Blogging

And by you, I mean me...

So here's a short but important kinda interesting update of the past four months....

I spent some more time in Kenya where:
I held a snake at a sketchy reptile place...

When to the ocean

Saw some lions


And Zebras

And so many elephants

Yeah thats Kilimanjaro in the background
Saw cheetahs hunting stuff

Where they destroyed a rabbit RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!
Giraffes

More elephants...

Meet some Maasai 

Flew in a tiny Ultra light plane over the ocean

Pretty cool right?

Flew back past Mt Kili, after our plane was rerouted on the second worst flight ever. Moral of the story don't fly Air Ethopia 

And then I came back to Kuwait, where my amazing sister had her second baby!

Baby Juliet

My first time holding her

Before you knew it was Christmas

So I put up a very small tree, its real and therefor smelt wonderful

Baked some cookies

Had Christmas morning

Unwrapped some gifts


And then I flew home to see my little brother get married!

Morning at the lake

The first time he saw Aubrey in her dress 

Spending time with my Mom and Nana

So now I'm back in Kuwait. There were exams and report cards (never exciting).  A trip to Sri Lanka (very exciting), which there will be more on later. New classes and students, and hopefully more updates to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment