Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sad Bank Account, But Exciting News!

So over the year I've been able to save up some money. Well as of yesterday much of that has diapered for very good reasons. leaving me not broke, but my bank accounts look a little less flashy.

Purchase #1: A New Laptop.
I am now the proud owner of a Macbook once again. For those of you who have been following the blog regularly, you know that my laptop was stolen at the end of Christmas break in the Hong Kong airport. So now I have a new one, which is very exciting because my old laptop that was left over from university was about to explode at any moment.

Purchase #2: My Student Loan.
Ok, so it not really a purchase but more of a 'here have all your money back' thing. But I am now debt free, and will remain that way (hopefully) until i manage to accumulate enough money to buy a property and then sign my life away in the form of a mortgage.  Wahoo!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have your priorities in order. Being debt free is certainly a plus. Way to go girl! Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete